Your shopping cart is empty!
1. The scope of application of privacy protection policy
2. The collection of personal information, processing and utilization
• When you visit this website or use the functional services provided by this website, we will consider the nature of the service, provide you with necessary personal data, and process and utilize your personal data within that specific purpose. You agree in writing that this website will not use your personal data for any other purpose.
• This website reserves the name, e-mail address, contact information, usage time and so on when you use interactive functions such as service email, questionnaire survey and so on.
• During normal browsing, the server will record its own behavior, including the IP address of the connected device, the time of its use, the browser used, the browsing and selection of data records, etc. as reference for our website promotion This record is for internal use and will not be released to the public.
• In order to provide accurate service, we will collect and collect the data of the questionnaire for statistics and analysis. The statistical data or explanatory text of the analysis results will be presented. Unless otherwise provided for the internal study, we will publish the statistical data and explanatory text Specific personal information.
3. The protection of information
• The mainframe hosts all information security devices related to firewalls, anti-virus systems and the necessary security measures to protect the site and your personal information using strict protection measures, only by authorized personnel to reach out to your Personal data, the relevant processing staff have signed a confidentiality contract, if the breach of confidentiality obligations, will be subject to relevant laws.
• If it is necessary to entrust other units to provide services due to business needs, we also strictly require them to comply with their confidentiality obligations and take the necessary inspection procedures to ensure that they will indeed comply.
4. The site's external links
5. Sharing personal information with third parties policy
This site will never provide, exchange, rent or sell any of your personal data to other individuals, groups, private enterprises or public authorities, but with legal basis or contract obligations, unless it is limited.
The circumstances in the preceding paragraph include but are not limited to:
• By your written consent.
• The law expressly states.
• To avoid the danger of your life, body, freedom or property.
• Cooperation with public authorities or academic research institutes is necessary for statistical or academic research in the public interest and the information is processed or collected by the provider in a way that no specific party is identifiable in the manner in which it is exposed.
• Disclosure of your personal information to or from a website administrator for the purpose of identifying, contacting or taking legal action when you act on the Website in violation of the Terms of Service or may damage or interfere with the rights of the Website and other users or cause damage to anyone Necessary.
• Benefit your rights.
• This website entrusts vendors to assist in the collection, processing or use of your personal data, and will supervise outsourced vendors or individuals.
In order to provide you with the best service, our website will place and use our cookies on your computer. If you do not wish to accept the writing of cookies, you can set the privacy level in your browser function as High, you can refuse the cookie to write, but may lead some of the site does not function properly.
7. Privacy protection policy amendment